Academic education and educational qualification:
- From November 2014 – in course: PhD student in General Psychology at University of Padua.
- From January 2013 to December 2013: Master in “Psychopathology of Learning”, University of Padua.
- From September 2010 to June 2012: Master’s degree in “Experimental Psychology and Cognitive Sciences”, University of Padua. Thesis: ‘Updating working memory and learning disabilities’, 110/110 cum laude.
- From September 2007 to July 2010: Bachelor’s degree in “Cognitive Psychological and Psychobiological Science” University of Padua. Thesis: ‘The first phases of learning to read’, 110/110 cum laude.
- From September 2002 to June 2007: scientific high school diploma (94/100) at ‘Casa Religiosa Collegio Salesiano Astori’.
Training at Research Institutes and Foreign Universities:
- January 2016-May 2016: research experience at The Ontario Institute for Studies in Education, University of Toronto with Professor Martinussen
- September 2013 – December 2013: training experience at Liripac- Laboratori Interdipartimentali per la Ricerca Psicologica Applicata e Clinica-, laboratory for learning disabilities, area of interest clinical psychology.
- August 2012 – January 2013: training experience at ‘Universidad Catolica Silva Henriquez’ (Chile), in C.E.A.C -Centro de Estudio y Attencion a la Comunidad- area of interest psychopedogogy and clinical psychology.
- September 2011 – January 2012: training at ‘Universidad de Jaen’ (Spain), area of interest experimental psychology, research about working memory and learning difficulties.