Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder and Learning Disabilities
+39 049 827 ...
Via Venezia 10, studio n.40
- Capodieci, A., Rivetti, T., & Cornoldi, C. (2016). A Cooperative Learning Classroom Intervention for Increasing Peer’s Acceptance of Children With ADHD. Journal of Attention Disorders, 1087054716666952.
- Cornoldi, C., Capodieci, A., Diago, C. C., Miranda, A., & Shepherd, K. G. (2016). Attitudes of Primary School Teachers in Three Western Countries Toward Learning Disabilities. Journal of Learning Disabilities, 0022219416678408.
- Re, A. M., Capodieci, A., & Cornoldi, C. (2015). Effect of training focused on executive functions (attention, inhibition, and working memory) in preschoolers exhibiting ADHD symptoms. Frontiers in psychology, 6.
- Capodieci, A., & Cornoldi C., (2015). Bambini iperattivi. Scuola dell’infanzia. Giunti
- Re, A. M., Mirandola, C., Esposito, S. S., & Capodieci, A. (2014). Spelling errors among children with ADHD symptoms: The role of working memory. Research in developmental disabilities, 35(9), 2199-2204. doi:10.1016/j.ridd.2014.05.010.
- Pelegrina, S., Capodieci, A., Carretti, B., & Cornoldi, C. (2014). Magnitude representation and working memory updating in children with arithmetic and reading comprehension disabilities. Journal of learning disabilities, 0022219414527480. doi:10.1177/0022219414527480.
- Capodieci, A. (2014). Il lungo processo dell'apprendimento della lettura. Psicologia e Scuola. Giunti.
- Capodieci, A., & Cornoldi, C. (2013). Bambini disattenti e iperattivi: strategie di intervento a scuola. Giunti.
Academic education and educational qualification:
- From November 2014 – in course: PhD student in General Psychology at University of Padua.
- From January 2013 to December 2013: Master in “Psychopathology of Learning”, University of Padua.
- From September 2010 to June 2012: Master’s degree in “Experimental Psychology and Cognitive Sciences”, University of Padua. Thesis: ‘Updating working memory and learning disabilities’, 110/110 cum laude.
- From September 2007 to July 2010: Bachelor’s degree in “Cognitive Psychological and Psychobiological Science” University of Padua. Thesis: ‘The first phases of learning to read’, 110/110 cum laude.
- From September 2002 to June 2007: scientific high school diploma (94/100) at ‘Casa Religiosa Collegio Salesiano Astori’.
Training at Research Institutes and Foreign Universities:
- January 2016-May 2016: research experience at The Ontario Institute for Studies in Education, University of Toronto with Professor Martinussen
- September 2013 – December 2013: training experience at Liripac- Laboratori Interdipartimentali per la Ricerca Psicologica Applicata e Clinica-, laboratory for learning disabilities, area of interest clinical psychology.
- August 2012 – January 2013: training experience at ‘Universidad Catolica Silva Henriquez’ (Chile), in C.E.A.C -Centro de Estudio y Attencion a la Comunidad- area of interest psychopedogogy and clinical psychology.
- September 2011 – January 2012: training at ‘Universidad de Jaen’ (Spain), area of interest experimental psychology, research about working memory and learning difficulties.