Visit my personal webpage: https://claudiozandonella.netlify.com/
My research interests concern application of Bayesian approach and new statistical methods in psychology. In particular:
- Bayesian model comparison to evaluate and compare informative hypotheses.
- Formalization of models and prior distributions according to theoretical and research hypotheses.
- Elicitation of experts’ knowledge to formalize priors about effects of interest.
- Evaluation of statistical inference errors in the case of underpowered studies (small sample size).
- Use of STAN programming language for Bayesian analysis.